December 8, 2021
200 Euclid Avenue
FREE to attend; registration required; no walk-ins permitted
FREE parking provided by Bedrock Property Management
- FREE to attend; however we ask that you consider a donation to our IFMA Chapter in lieu of a registration fee.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED; no walk-ins permitted.
- FREE parking, courtesy of Bedrock, in the May Co. garage lower level.
- all COVID-19 guidelines will be practiced and implemented for this event
- 3 tour times to choose from to maintain physical-distancing; tour groups max of 12 people per tour
- this property is very large and provides large areas for physical-distancing
- registration is limited
- Light refreshmens will be served.
May Company Building
- owned and leased by Bedrock (Detroit, MI)
- Opened in 1915
- 800,000 sq. feet
- 309 new residential units
- Restoration of the 100-year-old+ building to its original glory
- Key Tenants: Cuyahoga Community Community College’s Culinary Arts Program, Pure Vida
The May Co. in downtown Cleveland, circa 1910. (Courtesy of the Western Reserve Historical Society, www.wrhs.org.)